Sunday 4 October 2015

Testing...testing...

Well, the lack of energy in the last ride is now revealed. I've felt rubbish all week, always seemingly on the edge of getting a full blown cold but never quite getting there. slight sore throat, sinus pain but no cough or runny nose. I just felt like i had the fever that goes with a cold but without the traditional accompaniments. So on the eve of a big ride that has been planned for ages I thought it would be best to go a out and test how i feel. It's been very frustrating not being able or not feeling like riding as I've missed all the great weather we've been having.
On a positive note though I rode ten miles without stopping at a fairly good pace and felt ok. So tomorrow at approx  four times this distance will be interesting
ride 127
10 miles
total 2244
commute 523

No comments: