Thursday 9 April 2015

bit of a tart

On a cycling forum I was once accused of being into self promotion, I wasn't quite sure what the poster meant, probably an attempt at an insult, especially since this was years before seeking sponsorship for team NWAlps, It takes all sorts i guess.
I will admit though that todays picture was an attempt to win a competition that a cycling website was running. The competition was for pictures of cycling in Spring and this was one of my efforts. give it another 3 weeks and this picture would be a sea of bluebells but the closing date was the weekend so I couldn't wait
In the event, I didn't win and the picture wasn't published online, better luck next time but at least i had a good ride and it was of a decent length for once
ride 39
23 miles
total 598
commute 173

No comments: