Saturday 18 January 2014

night ride dangerpanda

night ride dangerpanda by rOcKeTdOgUk
night ride dangerpanda, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.

so two days on from the first night ride and I needed my pedalling fix. I couldn't entice anyone else out tonight either so it was solo again, this time with no rain!
Danger panda photos (no hands, look up to the camera whilst moving on the bike) are a pretty stupid idea at the best of times, as riding without looking where you are going generally is, but hey, lets ramp it up a bit and do it in the dark, not mad enough? add a 2ft wide path at the side of a canal with certain drowning to add some spice. the fact that there was no one to fish me out of the water didn't cross my mind, it was just great to be riding without the pitter patter of rain drops on my helmet
ride 7
13 miles
total 120

No comments: