Tuesday 25 December 2012

the christmas day ride

christmas day ride by rOcKeTdOgUk
christmas day ride, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.

what better way to earn more calories to eat later than to go for a Christmas day morning ride? although it was a little wet we still made the trip over to my folks to deliver presents and have a tot of whisky. the roads were very quiet, we saw a few people running but no other cyclists. the few people about all wished us Christmas greetings and we got home with that smug glow of people who have done their exercise for the day and can indulge without guilt. For once it wasn't my idea to ride either, i know a lot of people think I'm obsessed! I think this equals my best Christmas ever which was the one where my Parents bought me a Raleigh Chopper (ok, slightly obsessed).
ride 181
11 miles
total 3280
commute 894

No comments: