Sunday 14 October 2012

The new size ride

The new size ride by rOcKeTdOgUk
The new size ride, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.

fetch and carry ride today, nursing sore ribs after yesterday, tried a bit of light off road but the roots and bumps didn't do me any good, ow! ow! so kept to tarmac after that. i may have mentioned i'm trying to lose weight, so far i've lost 16lb, one of my goals was to be able to wear a pair of jeans i was given about 2 years ago, they are 2 inches smaller than the size i thought of as normal 6 weeks ago. so today was the test and i collected the jeans from my parents house during a 12 mile loop. when i got home i tried them for size, and you know what? they are a little baggy on me! still a way to go to get my BMI below 25 to qualify as "not obese" and it'll take some will power but incentives like this certainly make it easier
ride 150
12 miles
total 2877
commute 775

No comments: