Thursday 9 February 2017

set up ride



the guys at www.cranknuts.com/ have very kindly appointed me as an ambassador for the very lovely Wren sports fat bike fork. I spent yesterday fitting them to my Henderson and today was a set up ride to check how they feel and do minor adjustments to the compression and rebound circuits to see how they change the fork and set my preferences for local riding.
they are easy to adjust with a shock pump and the rebound lever at the bottom of the right leg. They are a lot stiffer under braking than other "upside down" forks I've owned (Maverick SC32) which is important given the leaverage that fat front wheel produces.
I rode a mix of trails and lanes and even some towpath. the fork took it all in it's stride and i think they are now ready for a test on more gnarlier terrain.
ride 9
19 miles
154 miles

No comments: