Saturday 8 August 2015

100th ride

this being the 100th ride of the year i thought i should make an effort and do a longer ride for a change, So I rode up to clent for breakfast at the cafe and then dropped down to hagley, got a little lost around Iversley and refound myself in Blakedown. Then via Belbroughton and Drayton to Chaddesley Corbett. I passed yesterdays cafe (sadly closed on sundays) and then did the extended Timberhonger route and up to Tardebigge. I've been playing with bar height and decided to slam the stem mid ride. Even though the bars are now quite low the position felt fine and psychologically felt like it helped on the climbs. The lower gearing and the weight of this CX bike has the drawback that other people on bikes kept passing me!I just need to pedal faster and harder I guess
ride 100
45 miles
total 1815
commute 426

No comments: