Monday 24 February 2014

hardest ride of the year

hardest ride of the year by rOcKeTdOgUk
hardest ride of the year, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.

having not ridden since last weekend, two days away and a race on Sunday i needed to get a ride in. Originally the idea was to ride on Friday and have Saturday off to not take the edge of my race pace but that didn't work out and as it was a lovely day a saturday ride it was. It was the hardest ride of the year because i constantly had to tell myself to back off the pace and cut the ride short and be sensible when all i wanted to do was pedal and enjoy the great weather.
I also popped into my local bike shop on the off chance they might have a brake mounting bolt i needed, thankfully they did and gave it to me for free! great stuff. now self enforced feet up ready for racing
ride 20
13 miles
total 366

No comments: