Sunday 8 September 2013

sheep exposure

sheep exposure by rOcKeTdOgUk
sheep exposure, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.

there's nothing as grand as a bathroom with a view but sadly unless you spend loads of cash getting one is never going to happen to most of us, but I'll let you into my secret and I'm sad to say it's a lot easier for guys. Sometimes on a ride the call of nature becomes urgent and unlike Pro riders who can urinate on the move I prefer to be a bit more sedate about it and lessen the risk of dubious looking stains! So i always like to find a loo with a view, todays was smashing, long blue skied views over rolling green countryside with a few fluffy white clouds and a herd of bemused or plain disinterested sheep looking on. I felt like a king surveying his kingdom as I made my self lighter for the rest of the ride.
tips,
never take a leak by a footpath/bridleway gate, you nevr know who will pop into view!
Always check the direction of the wind and make sure the nettles/brambles are far enough away!
ride 115
17 miles
total 2410
Sept 96
commute 942

No comments: