Friday 2 August 2013

short ride in long shorts

short ride in long shorts by rOcKeTdOgUk
short ride in long shorts, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.

had to get out early today as i wanted to beat the heat and i had a busy afternoon. However it was just as hot and within a few miles i was soaked in sweat again. I was doing quite a lot of climbing though. This was the first ride in a new pair of Altura apex shorts. They were light, quite baggy and just a bit too long for me, I hate shorts flapping around my knees and these were a good example of that. they were a good fit every where else though so i think I'll get them turned up. They are quite thin and light great for the summer but might not robust enough for repeated charges into over grown trails
ride 97
12 miles
total 2001
august 26
commute 874

No comments: