Tuesday 16 July 2013

the TV repair ride

the TV repair ride by rOcKeTdOgUk
the TV repair ride, a photo by rOcKeTdOgUk on Flickr.
Had to pop over to my folks to “fix” their TV, when I say fix thought what I actually mean is correct the mistake they have inevitably made by panic pressing all the buttons on the remote control, in this case somehow invoking the partially sighted option of scene description or as my Dad calls it “some bloke talks over the actors and tells you what is happening” it was a simple fix and as I my TV repair vehicle was my bike I was able to pop in a quick ride too, so off road Tv repairs, maybe I’ve missed my vocation?

The picture was difficult as in it was taking in the middle of a field of oilseed rape which was in full bloom, hayfever sufferers avoid at all costs! With very little breeze and the temperature at 28 degrees or so it was quite pungent and stifling stood in the middle of it, not to mention warding off the insects.
ride 85
14 miles
total 1709
july 64
commute 817

No comments: